Terms & Conditions of Furniture or Accessories
1. Items will be delivered to customers home and left inside the hallway of the residence.
2. No packaging will be taken back/disposed of by the company.
3. We can oblige to dump any old furniture at an extra cost, however, this MUST be requested at time of purchase. Should this not be requested at point of sale, we WILL NOT fulfill requests made at time of delivery or after.
4. Furniture to be dumped MUST be ready at the entrance of the property. Drivers will not disassemble old furniture or move it from other rooms in the property.
5. Drivers will ONLY assemble products if arranged at point of sale and such service will be at an extra cost.
6. Deliveries will be booked in at point of sale or when the item ordered arrives into stock. If you are not home at time of delivery, a card will be left to re-arrange an alternative delivery date/time at the companies earliest convenience.
7. The Company gives no warranty in respect of colour, pattern, grain or shade variations or defects and all goods are sold subject to the manufacturers warranty and conditions. In these cases, a manufacturers representative will be contacted and a complaint lodged with them.
8. No goods will be taken back unless agreed by management.
9. NO CASH REFUNDS, refunds will be submitted by bank transfer within 10 working days.
10. DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED AFTER 30 DAYS. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Full payment MUST be made before an item will be delivered.
12. Orders Accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary labour and upon the supply chain and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainty of maufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
13. Claims of damaged or incorrect items will not be accepted unless made within 24 hours of purchase or delivery with a purchase receipt and, where possible, photographic evidence of the issue.
14. FLOOR MODELS SOLD AS SEEN. NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.
15. Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
16. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or common law rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended.